Are you hungry for a good burger with a good price. Well I found a place here in Arlington, Virginia. The place is called the Silver Diner. You would think that getting a burger from a diner may not be all that great, but it turns out the burger I had order look and taste very good. Usually when I order a burger I ask to have my burger cook to medium and never get it. Most of the time it comes to me well done. So I was a little surprise that the burger that I order from the Silver Diner came to me medium cook and it put a smile on my face too. Now for the real test, the taste!. I order the Smoked House Burger and I have to say it pretty tasty. Maybe just slightly on the sweet side, but I think over all it was a damn good burger.
I have not tried the breakfast menu yet, but if they know how to cook burgers then I am sure they can cook eggs too. The Silver Diner also has a new menu. They promise to buy produce from local farms and including fresh breads, coffee, milk and eggs made or grown locally. The new menu also offers healthy 600 Calorie Entrée Choices.
I check the Silver Diner's website and found there several diners in the Maryland, New Jersey and Virgina area. Check out the website for yourself and look for a diner near you. http://www.silverdiner.com/

No comments: