Broken Camera

For about 3 months now, I was without a camera. My Samsung Camera had died on me way back when in July and I had to call up Samsung to talk to them about getting my camera fixed. After a few times of calling Samsung and having they send me a battery, then a charger and finally they sent me my fixed camera and I now have a working camera once again. For the last 3 months I have been using my cell phone to take pictures, at first it was no big deal since my cell phone had a 5 mega pix camera build in, but then I got a new cell phone...bad move, because my cell phone was only a 2 mega pix and I was noticing a big difference between the two. When I thought I took a good picture I would downloaded on to my computer and found out that my pictures I took on my 2 mega cell phone was not even worth looking at. But now I have my camera back it is a 13.6 mega pix so I should be back in action taking more pictures once again. Next week I will move to D.C. so that means no internet for a few weeks and no post. So for now I will do my best to take as many pictures as I can get them up on my blog before I go. I hope to have lots more while I am waiting to have my internet back up and running again. So stay tuned for more post and new photos. 

No comments: